Poured apple cake
Mix eggs well with sugar then put milk, oil, flour and baking powder mix well all will result in a more liquid composition, something like very thick cream.
Put in a baking paper tray, pour half of the composition and bake for 10-15 minutes.
The apples are cleaned and grated or chopped (I chopped them, I was lazier), they are hardened in 50 g of butter, towards the end the sugar and cinnamon are added. I prepared the apples some time before.
When the top has browned a little, remove the tray from the oven and put the hardened apples. it is leveled slightly after which the other half of the countertop composition is poured.
Put the tray in the oven for another 35-40 minutes at 160 degrees.
When it has cooled, clean it with sugar
PS: What can I tell you, it's fantastically fluffy and good, you can't even chew it because it melts in your mouth
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Rub the eggs with the sugar. Add the oil and mix until incorporated.
The flour is mixed with baking powder and salt and added to the egg mixture, alternating with the milk.
The dough resembles pancake dough, so it will flow.
The apples are washed and cleaned of the seed box. They can be peeled, but you can also leave them with the peel.
Cut into cubes and fry together with sugar and cinnamon, until the juice decreases.
Allow to cool.
Line the tray (use a smaller tray) with baking sheet or with oil and flour.
Pour half of the top composition and put the tray in the oven for 10 minutes or until the top hardens. You can skip this step if you don't have much time or you like softer cakes. I did so this time.
Add the apple composition and spoon the rest of the mixture on the counter. It is placed from place to place and does not need to be leveled.
247 best cook cakes images in 2020
Festive cakes for the holidays: I chose here classic recipes for. SHEET CAKE AND CHOCOLATE CREAM. 3 hours ago & # 8211 It is a very easy cake to make, for which we just mix all the ingredients and pour everything into the tray.
Easter without dough & # 8211 Photo: cook. The traditional apple pie and tender, fasting dough is an excellent dessert. Apples are also great in cakes, pies or cakes. Tort amandina bucataras & # 8211 Jupitermedia jupitermedia. This is perhaps the simplest milk cake, for which you only need 6 ingredients!
Bucataras TV Ads about filtered results In order to display the most relevant results, we omitted some entries very similar to the 56 displayed. If you want, you can repeat the search, also showing the omitted results.
Incredibly fragrant and intoxicating apple cake
How to make an apple cake with fluffy top and crispy grill. I've been eating an apple pie for a while now. APPLE CAKE & # 8211 Lent & # 8211 Recipes All Kinds. This apple cake is my favorite, I love the fluffy top, the sweet and sour apples. The recipe is simple, I invite you to try it! If you want the oil, you can replace it with butter. It can be prepared on fasting days and not only :) If you try my recipe. Rub eggs with sugar, add oil and rub until incorporated. It tastes like apple pudding and vanilla cream, a little more.
Apple cake, recipe by Reka & # 8211 Recipes Cookpad cookpad. How to prepare apple cake. Romanian and international culinary recipes & # 8211 Gastronomic portal with over forty thousand culinary recipes, both nationally and from the kitchen. Enter to see the list of ingredients and preparation instructions!
Simple cake recipe with grated apples and cinnamon. A fasting cake with a fluffy top, very cheap and fast. Have fun until the next recipe!
The traditional apple pie and tender, fasting dough is an excellent dessert.
Apple biscuits, delicious autumn recipe with homemade dough and apple filling. APPLE CAKE AND BURNED SUGAR CREAM & # 8211 Recipes Of All Kinds. Certainly, many of you are familiar with the recipe for this cake with apples and sugar cream.
If you want to try a really tasty recipe, then try making this apple charlotte. Whether in the molded version, with cinnamon or the famous apple pie and tender dough, this dessert occupies a leading place in the preferences of Romanians. In the mother's recipe book it is written that.
To be fresh and steaming with an enticing smell of. Delicious apple cake recipe.
Apple and banana cake (in the pan)!
A big advantage of this recipe is that you do not have to use the oven, which is very comfortable when you have little time, but you want to prepare something sweet. This way you can quickly get a delicious and fruit-flavored cake!
-60 ml of refined sunflower oil
-a tablespoon of white wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
1.Cut the apple into thin slices and the banana - into slices.
2. Grease a deep pan, 24-26 cm in diameter, with butter. Sprinkle a tablespoon of sugar on its bottom. Then add the chopped fruit, placing them in a layer.
3.Mix the egg, 60 g of sugar, refined sunflower oil, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt, using the whisk.
4.Add the milk. Stir.
5. Gradually incorporate the flour, mixing very well, so that it does not remain lumpy.
6. At the end add the baking powder and vinegar. You need to get a fairly liquid dough.
7. Pour the dough over the fruit.
8. Put the pan on low heat and bake the cake for 20 minutes under the lid.
9. Grease a flat plate with refined sunflower oil. Place it on the pan and turn the cake over. Then transfer it back to the pan. This way you will turn it without breaking it. Bake for another 5 minutes.
10. Transfer the cake to a plate and let it cool a bit. Then you can spread it with jam and decorate it with coconut flakes, grated chocolate and fresh fruit. Of course, you can leave it as is and simply enjoy it with tea or coffee.
-Rub the eggs with the sugar, then add the oil.
-Then add flour + baking powder, alternating with milk. The dough should flow when we put it in the pan.
-Peel the apples in their skins and back, then cut them into slices.
-Grease the pan with butter and cover with flour, then pour 1/2 of the composition and put in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, put the sliced apples then the other half of the composition. Sprinkle with cinnamon and put in the oven at 180C.
-In the original recipe we had to temper the apples with sugar, then add cinnamon and mix them.
. I made this cake many times and I always hardened the apples, but now I allowed myself to make a small change and it turned out great.
Usually I do double the amount that comes out more.
Peeled apples are given through a large grater. Mix the dry ingredients flour, semolina, powder
Peel the apples and grate them. In a bowl mix the flour, semolina, sugar
- 2 eggs
- 9 tablespoons grated sugar (200 Gr)
- 9 tablespoons milk (90 ml)
- 9 tablespoons oil
- 12 tablespoons flour
- 1 baking powder
- 6 suitable apples
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- Juice from half a lemon
Method of preparation
How to prepare apples
Being against time and with the little one at my feet, this time I neglected the apples and I treated them with indifference and I gave them by grater with the peel, but necessarily washed. The peel, in fact, is very good, it contains fibers that are extremely beneficial.
I heated a large frying pan and put them to dance a little over medium heat, with 4 tablespoons of sugar and the juice of half a lemon so as not to oxidize. I mix from time to time to help the apples cook evenly and the liquid evaporates, then I set them aside and started to knead the dough.
Mix with a whisk or mixer eggs with sugar and a little salt (a knife tip) then add oil and milk, and finally sifted flour with baking powder. Mix until you get a dough like a thicker cream.
In a 22 by 22 cm tray, I poured half the amount of dough and put it in the oven heated to 180C for 10 minutes, after which I put the apples evenly on the whole surface and the rest of the dough.
Put the tray back in the oven for 35 minutes.
When it is cold, powder it with powdered sugar, for a more pleasant appearance.
Cut squares or rectangles as desired.
Exactly the same is done with the Pumpkin Cake. If you want, you can also add walnut kernels.
The average grade given by the jury for this recipe is 10.
Re & # 539 recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Molded cake with apples and fluffy dough, step by step recipe
Ingredients The best apple cake
- 200 grams of flour
- 150 grams of butter with 82% fat
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 80 ranges of nuts, chopped large with a knife
- 1 yolk
- 30 grams of fermented cream with at least 30% fat
Cream cheese and vanilla:
- 230 grams of cream cheese (60% fat)
- 300 ml. of milk
- 4 yolks
- 40 grams of corn starch
- 100 grams of sugar (I replaced it with 100 grams of erythritol)
- 200 grams of whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract or 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
Caramelized apple filling:
- 4-5 granny smith apples or other variety with firm pulp (900 grams - 1 kilogram)
- 100 grams of sugar ((I replaced it with 100 grams of erythritol)
- 150 ml. of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 50 ml. of water
- 30 grams of corn starch
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 30 grams of butter
- 500 grams of whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons (40 grams) vanilla powdered sugar (or 40 gr. Erythritol)
- optional: roasted walnuts or caramelized walnuts for sprinkling
The best apple cake & # 8211
Preparation of crust from tender dough with nuts
1. The top, or crust for the best apple cake, is slightly salty, contrasting in an extremely pleasant way with the voluptuous vanilla cream and caramelized apples. I didn't use any sugar for the crust. If you want, however, you can add up to a maximum of 70 grams. In the picture below you can see the ingredients used, very simple and affordable.
2. Put the soft butter in a bowl and mix on medium speed for 1 minute. Add the yolk and mix with the butter until smooth. Add the vanilla, salt, flour and chopped walnuts and mix briefly a few times, just until smooth. At the end, add the cream and knead quickly, just enough to bind into a dough.
3. On a large piece of cling film, gather together the dough for the best apple cake and press into a rectangular shape. Wrap in foil and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Switch on the oven and set at 180 ° C. Prepare a 20 * 27 cm tray, laying it with baking paper. It is important to have a depth of 6-7 cm, because the best apple cake will be assembled in the tray.
5. Sprinkle the work surface with flour or, as a working alternative, spread the dough evenly and directly on the baking sheet. With the rolling pin, roll out the dough in a shape as close as possible to that of the prepared tray.
6. Wrap the dough sheet on the rolling pin and transfer it to the tray, unrolling it from the rolling pin to its place. He stabbed the dough sheet with the fork from place to place. Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C, at a medium height. Bake the top for 25-30 minutes, until the composition turns pleasantly golden. The crust for the best apple cake is left to cool well in the tray placed on a special cake rack.
Cream cheese and vanilla
7. Put the milk on a low heat, in a saucepan, to heat well. Meanwhile, mix the yolks with the sugar and vanilla, until they lighten in color and gain volume. Add the starch and mix on low speed.
8. As soon as the milk has warmed up, gradually pour it over the yolk composition, stirring constantly. After mixing, pour the mixture back into the pan and simmer over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened. Cover the cream with cling film applied directly to the surface, so that it does not get sticky, and let it cool well.
9. After the boiled cream has cooled, mix the cream cheese vigorously with a spatula in a bowl until creamy, then mix with the boiled vanilla cream.
10. The whipped cream should be very cold before beating, otherwise there is a risk of it separating. Beat with the mixer on high speed until it hardens well (and no more than that, it can be separated into butter and whey if beaten excessively).
11. Stir, vigorously, mixing 1/3 of the whipped cream into the vanilla cream and cheese, then pour the cream over the rest of the cream and mix gently with a spatula. Follow the homogenization process for the whipped cream in the vanilla cream I exemplified to video recipe Ecler cake on the tray. Pour the cream into the pan, over the cooled crust, and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
Caramelized apple filling
12. Peel the apples and remove the seed box, then cut into cubes. Put the cleaned apples in a bowl and immediately pour the orange juice over them to prevent oxidation.
13. In a large skillet, caramelize the sugar until golden brown. Immediately add the apples with the orange juice and butter. Stir, insisting to remove traces of burnt sugar from the bottom of the pan. The starch is mixed with cold water, gradually added and added to the pan.
Observation: not all sweeteners have the property of caramelizing! If you use sweetener instead of sugar, simply harden the apples with the orange juice, butter and sweetener until they soften, then continue adding the starch.
14. Mix and boil the composition until it thickens, then pull aside, add cinnamon to taste. Cover with cling film and allow to cool until just warm.
15. Spread the apple composition over the vanilla cream cheese, which should be very firm. Put the apple cake in the fridge to cool well and sit for at least 1 hour. Meanwhile, beat the cream for topping, just as I explained in point 9, except that the powdered sugar (or sweetener) is added immediately after the cream starts to thicken and continue mixing until it hardens well.
16. Spread the whipped cream over the caramelized apple filling and refrigerate before serving. Cut into squares / rectangles and enjoy. It is the best apple cake, with creamy layers and not too sweet, contrasting pleasantly with a crunchy and salty crust.