Appetizer muffins with cheese
A simple and delicious appetizer.
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 100 g goat cheese
- 60g camembert
- 80g telemea cow
- 3 tablespoons flour
- a baking powder
- salt, pepper, curry mix, oregano
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Appetizer muffins with cheese:
- I put the goat cheese and the telemeau on the grater, and I broke the camembert cheese into small pieces.
- I mixed eggs with sour cream and spices (salt, pepper, curry mix, oregano), I added flour mixed with baking powder, then grated cheese.
- I put muffin paper in the special tray and poured the composition up to half, to leave room for it to grow.
- I put a piece of camembert, ketcup over the composition and sprinkled a little oregano.
- I put it in the oven for 20 minutes.
- 30 small muffins came out.
Salty muffins with feta cheese, olives and green onions
On the system "nothing is lost, everything is transformed", this is how this breeze recipe with feta cheese, olives and green onions was born. Whenever I have a few ingredients (vegetables, cheeses) left in the fridge, I either make an omelet in the oven with everything, or an appetizer cake or some salty muffins.
That's what happened this time too, I had a little feta cheese left, some olives and about 2 sprigs of green onions, so I got nice and made these muffins.
It's the first time I've made savory muffins and I really liked them. Of course, there are many recipes for appetizer muffins with different ingredients, but if that's all I had so far, I had to put my imagination to the test. And I did well, because the salty taste of feta cheese and olives, plus green onions went hand in hand.
These appetizer muffins are ideal for:
- Breakfast & # 8211 If you are a person who is always on the run in the morning and does not have time to prepare breakfast, then some savory muffins will be very helpful. 2-3 muffins + a coffee or tea and you solved the first meal of the day.
- A snack during the day & # 8211 when you feel the need to nibble on something or eat something between meals
- Package with food for school / college / job
- Hiking, car travel (we are also hungry when traveling by car)
- Plates with appetizers at festive / holiday meals
There is nothing complicated about this recipe for muffins with feta cheese, olives and green onions, I promise. They are made quickly, and I think most of the ingredients are already available to each of you in the kitchen. And you don’t necessarily have to use the same ingredients for the filling: instead of feta cheese you can use any other cheese you want, instead of olives you can use red bell pepper s.a.m.d.
Let's get to work, I say!
1 cup / approx. 200 gr. flour (I used wholemeal flour)
200 gr. feta cheese (if you don't like feta cheese, you can use cheese / mozzarella)
1 handful of black olives
2 sprigs of green onion
4 tablespoons full of natural yogurt
5 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon baking powder
salt and pepper ! Pay attention to the amount of salt because the feta cheese is quite salty
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
Cut green onions and olives into small pieces, put the feta cheese on a large grater and place them in a bowl. In another bowl beat the eggs well, then add 4 tablespoons of yogurt, 5 tablespoons of oil, salt and pepper. Put this composition over 200 gr. wholemeal flour and mix gently with a whisk.
Finally add the chopped onion and olive pieces and grated feta cheese and mix the whole composition.
Put the dough in a muffin tray (do not fill up, leave a space of a little finger) and put it in the oven for 20-25 minutes (depending on the strength of each oven) until the muffins grow and get a golden brown color.
We do the toothpick test, and if it comes out clean, the muffins are ready to bake.
Let them cool a bit for 10-15 minutes, then serve with great pleasure!
I also made a section of muffins to see how fluffy they are and how you can see the pieces of onion, olives and cheese inside.
What ingredients do we use for the appetizer muffin recipe?
- -100 ml of warm water
- -100 ml of warm milk
- -60 ml oil
- -10 gr yeast
- -a teaspoon of sugar
- -a teaspoon of salt
- -an egg white
- -550 gr flour
- - a yolk for oiling
- -seeds, in, poppy, sesame
- For the filling:
- -an onion
- -one tomato
- -2 red bell peppers baked and cleaned
- -salt pepper
- -conserve tuna in oil
- -cheese cubes
- -a little oil for hardening
What ingredients do we use for the recipe for tender and fluffy appetizer croissants, croissants with cheese?
Quantities for 24 large horns.
- 1 kg of flour
- 200 g of melted butter
- a spoonful of thick sour cream (optional)
- 1 or
- 10 g of dry yeast or 40 g of fresh yeast
- 300 g of cheese
- 550 ml of milk
Welcome to my virtual kitchen. My name is Laura and through this blog I want to present you the networks I have tried.
I have always loved to cook and I must admit that it is an ideal method of relaxation and "escape". Ever since I know myself, I have been sitting between my mother's legs in the kitchen, so from here you will realize the soul load between me and my dishes :) I remember that I adored the enticing smell that accompanied me and my mother during the cooking stages.
I like to experiment and I never follow a recipe from head to toe or I change my mind, I start something and something else comes out. but what I can guarantee is that my dishes are unique every time and much appreciated by my loved ones for now :)
"Cooking" is no longer a simple hobby or occupation, because you have to eat and live. no, we all know that it is art and it is perhaps one of the oldest arts, so I will give it the necessary significance and tell you that everything I do is done with passion and because of this I like to go through all stages of preparation of a preparation. I don't like to make my work in the kitchen a lot easier, I can say that I "suffer" for each dish :)) Most of the time I prefer to do as much as I can manually, not to use the kitchen appliances. It is a pleasure for me to prepare, from A to Z, a dish.
BRIOSE APPETIZER WITH CHEESE AND PUMPKIN - VIDEO RECIPE
My dears, these appetizer muffins with cheese and zucchini are absolutely delicious, easy to prepare and are an excellent opportunity to introduce zucchini in the menu of the little ones without scandal :). My family always has a whim when it comes to pumpkins, but they liked these muffins very much, even more than pumpkin meatballs.
The muffins with cheese and pumpkin are particularly tasty and flavorful and you can serve them hot or cold for breakfast, as a snack or as an appetizer. They are also very good for the little ones' package.
To prepare these delicious muffins you need only a few cheap and handy ingredients. Zucchini are the main ingredient (you can also use zucchini) and zucchini go very well with Telemea or feta cheese. You can also use cheese or cheese scraps from the refrigerator. You can also add ham, steak leftovers, corn, olives or anything else you like. Whenever you have to clean the fridge, you can prepare some muffins with what you find there :).
For me, green onions and dill are again important ingredients because they add flavor to the muffins, but if you don't have them, you can use finely chopped dried onions.
4. Meatballs, cheese appetizers for the taste buds
These cheese balls are a real treat for the taste buds. They are ready in about 15 minutes and require the use of the following ingredients:
Start by crushing the cashews, mix them with the chopped onion and place them on a flat plate. Separately, mix the goat cheese with the chopped salmon and add salt and pepper. Shape the composition into balls and roll them through the mixture of cashews and onions. These cheese appetizers and salmon should be kept in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Muffins with olives
Muffins, sweet or salty, are always a dish that will get you out of trouble! Very easy to prepare, muffin recipes have about the same way of preparation: first we mix the liquid ingredients, then we add the dry ingredients and, finally, the additives: chocolate, fruits, nuts, vegetables, ham, etc. Today we are preparing the recipe for Briose with olives, very suitable for the school package of the little ones, but just as appreciated by the parents, in the office casserole.
Olive muffins - everything you need to know about the recipe
- From the quantities of the recipe come 12 pieces and muffins with olives.
- The dough stays in the fridge for 2-3 days. You can also use it for pancakes or waffles, so you can prepare it and always have it at hand for fresh dishes.
- Once ripe, the muffins keep very well for up to a week in the refrigerator. For extra flavor, heat them in the microwave for a few seconds before serving.
- In the basic composition, you can replace the olives with diced ham, peas, corn, diced cheese, bell peppers, carrots. Everything depends on your preferences and those of the little ones.
- In the school package, you can put apple slices with olive muffins, they fit perfectly.
- Due to the cream cheese, the muffins remain soft and fluffy even after cooling.
- They are also perfect as an appetizer at festive meals or in the evenings with dinner guests.
- Very easy to pack, I can come with you for a picnic or excursions.
Ingredients for 12 pieces of muffins with olives:
- 200g Goldessa cheese cream (natural or with greens)
- 2 eggs husband
- 100ml milk Pilos
- 50ml Primadonna olive oil
- 250g Belbake flour
- 100g Grana Padano Lovilio (or Parmesan)
- a sachet of Belbake baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- a teaspoon of dried thyme Kania
All the ingredients for the delicious recipe for Olive Muffins are waiting for you LIDL stores!
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, prepare the muffin tray with special baking paper. In a large bowl mix eggs, milk, oil, cream cheese.
We must have a homogeneous composition, in which we add flour, parmesan, baking powder, spices. We mix very well. We put the olives, we mix. Using a spoon for ice cream, measure the dough into shapes so that they are ¾ full.
Bake the muffins for 15-18 minutes or until they pass the toothpick test. Let them cool a bit in the pan, then take them out on a plate to cool completely.
May you be the best! If you like savory muffins, try the recipes Salted muffins with cheese and pepper!