Rice with mushrooms and baked chicken legs
We clean the legs, wash them and put them in a bowl; over them we add the oil, salt, pepper, spices and red wine. Leave them in the fridge for 20 minutes. We place them in a yena bowl and put them in the oven at 200 degrees C, until they turn brown.
Boil the rice in a pot with a little salt. To 1 liter of water, put 100 g of rice. Separately, peel the onion and carrot, cut them into small pieces and heat them with a little oil. When the rice has boiled, drain it, add the boiled onion, the carrot and the drained mushrooms. Add a cup of water and a teaspoon of delicacy and let it boil for 10 minutes. Good appetite!
Rice pilaf with mushrooms & # 8211 video recipe
My dears, because in the last recipe I made it chicken base soup I also wanted to show you a dish in which you can use it soup wonderful. So I chose one rice pilaf with mushrooms, an easy to prepare and very tasty food. In this pilaf, the basic soup does its job perfectly and gives the food an extraordinary taste. I really haven't eaten one in a while rice pilaf that great.
For rice I used basmati, it is my favorite rice and it seems to me the best quality. I know I should have used round grain rice, but I just can't. I don't like it and I can't get used to it. I used fresh mushrooms, they have a stronger aroma than canned ones and keep their shape better during cooking.
As vegetables, you can use any vegetables you have at home and any vegetables you like. It seems to me an essential thing vegetable soup which makes the piled rice with mushrooms an extraordinarily tasty dish. If you want a version with chicken you can also try my recipe for oriental rice with chicken .
Necessary rice pilaf with chicken:
- 3-4 chicken legs (I had country chickens or, not to offend him, organic chicken from which I took the thighs and breast for pilaf)
- 300 gr rice
- 2 onions
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 carrot
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- green parsley
- pepper, thyme, salt
Method of preparation
Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, fry the thighs just enough to change the color and take them out on a plate. In the remaining oil add the onion and crushed garlic, mix a little, let it fry, add the peppers and then the tomatoes, let it fry a little together, add a little coarse salt that removes the water from the tomatoes, put the legs, add the soup and the wine and let it boil, make the right heat and let it boil for 10 minutes, covered with a lid. Make room in the middle of the pan and add the washed rice, mix a little, add the saffron with its water, season with salt, a little ground coriander pepper, and simmer with a lid covered for 15-20 minutes. until the rice is ready.
Bake for 10 minutes to brown slightly and serve hot with pickles.
It is a tasty food that is very easy to prepare.
Chicken legs with brown rice and vegetables
Clean the thighs, soak the rice separately, clean the vegetables, cut the julienned red onions,
Ingredients Chicken stuffed with rice
1 chicken for grill (1.8 kg had mine)
1 cup long grain rice (Uncle Bens long grain used)
750 ml chicken soup
1 medium onion
1 small carrot
1/2 red bell pepper
250 gr mushroom mushrooms
50 ml dry white wine
4 chicken livers
2 thyme threads
2 tablespoons lightly fried pine or almond buds (optional)
4 tablespoons oil
1 tablespoon butter
3 tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
1 turmeric knife tip (or paprika)
1 cinnamon plug
String in the country - Chicken legs with rice and mushrooms
We have a new recipe for chicken legs with rice and mushrooms, just like all the recipes: tasty, healthy and quick to make in the kitchen, even for novice housewives. It can be a dish served at lunch or dinner, even on the most special occasions.
Chicken meat is suitable for the whole family, regardless of how it is prepared. It is easy to cook and can be combined with all kinds of vegetables or cereals. All you have to do is let your imagination run wild.
Chicken thighs The Master's Chicken
Due to the way the birds are raised, the meat of the Chicken of the Master has special qualities by:
- Superior consistency, due to the longer breeding period of the chicks, the meat being more full and spicy
- More pronounced chicken taste, due to the rustic chicken breed and traditional breeding, similar to the taste of yesteryearof the chicken from the grandparents' household
- Yellow color, due to the diet of the chicks based mainly on corn, which gives the meat the color of the copper steak from childhood
Source of healthy protein, by the disease-resistant bird breed and by the care of growth (without growth hormones and other bazacons), the meat being ideal for feeding the little ones and the big ones.
Thus, the chicken legs from the Puiul Gospodarului range are perfect for the whole family, regardless of the way you choose to cook them.
Chicken legs are the perfect option for quick and tasty meals, providing all the nutrients your loved ones need. They can be cooked in all sorts of ways, both in the oven, on the grill, and in a frying pan or in delicious soups.
1. Brown the thighs until they become crispy.
2. Peel the onion and finely chop. Do the same with the carrot and bell pepper and kapia. Saute the onion for 2 minutes, then add the pepper and carrot. Add a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper. Stir and after another 2 minutes add the diced tomatoes and sweet corn. We keep them on the fire for another minute and put them in an embarrassment tray or a saucepan.
3. Mix the washed rice with the vegetables in the pan. Here I put a powder of turmeric or turmeric, an Indian spice that I use when I want to get a strong golden color. This spice is found at plafar & # 8211 where it is cheaper than at specialty spice stores - or at health food stores, at least I buy it there. It is also the basic spice in cury.
4. On the bed of vegetables and rice we place the browned thighs and between them we insert the mushrooms. Put a cup of chicken soup or lukewarm water and drown the rice well. Add a pinch of salt and put the tray in the oven. Check in 20 minutes if the rice has absorbed the water and possibly add another cup. It is ready when, after snacking, we find that the rice is fluffy and well made.