Farro Salad with Peas, Asparagus, and Feta
- 1 1/2 cups semi-pearled farro
- 12 ounces asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1 1/2-inch lengths
- 1 8-ounce package sugar snap peas
- 12 ounces grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup Sherry wine vinegar
- 1 7-ounce package feta cheese, crumbled
Cook farro in large saucepan of boiling salted water until just tender, about 10 minutes. Drain. Transfer to large bowl.
Meanwhile, cook asparagus and sugar snap peas in another saucepan of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Add to farro with tomatoes, onion, and dill. Whisk oil and vinegar in small bowl. Season dressing with salt and pepper. Add dressing and feta to salad; toss to coat and serve.